...experiences, tastings and stories between friends with the same passion...

quarta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2008

Reveillon 2007/2008

I don't think anyone can make a decent evaluation in a night like the one we had last Monday (until Tuesday morning almost) in Quinta do Rio. A very nice place with something like 150 persons willing to welcome the New Year with fun, nice music, good environment... About the wines there was nothing really special but the Planalto Reserva 2005 was very well with the codfish. However, the biggest surprise for me was the Esteva 2003 (i'm not a particular found of this Douro famouse wine) witch showed very very well... and that was a surprise for me...
They were the beginning of a tremendous party.... but well... Ballantine's 12Y and JB 15Y don't allow me to publish anything more about the night.... the thing that I know is that I really enjoyed it :)
Have a good 2008.... to the Quinta do Rio reveillon... 100 Points :)

Nenhum comentário: