...experiences, tastings and stories between friends with the same passion...

segunda-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2008

Tasting- Quinta da Alorna Chardonnay Reserva 2004, Ribatejo White

Last thursday was saint valentine´s day and I decided to make a surprise dinner to my wife. Perch on fire, with some vegetables, and to drink Quinta da Alorna Reserva 2004 Chardonnay. I already tasted this wine, two years ago, and in that time I had the idea that it was a good wine but missing something to be a outstanding one. The colour is yellow, with a exotic nose (mango and pineapple) very intense. On the palate we have sweet fruit with vanilla well balanced. Not a very long finish. Probably missing some acidity. I´m surprised with the wine shape passing 3 years from the bottling date. 5€. 88Pts

Nenhum comentário: